Special Event at Eileen Fisher with London Harness
September 21, 5 – 7 p.m.
Eileen Fisher kicks off their Build a Simple Wadrobe special while Demian Wendrow from London Harness and TUMI Wellesley offers packing and travel tips. Jennifer Haggerty from Cleveland Circle Travel will be on hand to offer additional travel insights.
Eileen Fisher’s special runs Sept. 21-24 and includes:
- Take $50 off your purchase of $250 or more.*
- Take $100 off your purchase of $500 or more.*
*Some exclusions apply.
Customers will enjoy wardrobing for Fall with items such as:
- If you’re looking for a hero item in your wardrobe this season, the serape is our instant favorite. Providing both warmth and a dramatic silhouette, it’s an effortless layering piece that elevates any look.
- This season’s sweaters look as luxurious as they feel. Our blissfully soft sweaters—in Cashmere Silk Bliss—are now available in Icy Plum, Sweet Plum, Ivy and Serpentine.
- The most versatile pieces of the season are our reversible puffer vest and jacket. One side is sleek and smooth in a quilted recycled nylon weave—made with PrimaLoft™ recycled polyester fill that’s keeping plastic bottles out of landfills. The other side is soft and cozy in recycled boucle wool.
- We’re wearing a rich palette of plummy reds and vibrant pinks punctuated by earthy green Serpentine. Nature-inspired darks, like Ivy, offer a great alternative to our classic black styles. Our signature shades of gray, Charcoal and Chalk provide a sophisticated complement to these autumn tones.
- Our regenerative wool fiber comes from farms that are helping to restore degraded grasslands in Patagonia. It supports healthy soil and ecosystems, a vital component in the fight against climate change.